- Very Good
- 127 guest reviews
"Staff were very polite and helpful, especially when I couldn't fathom out where to park...."
"Hotel clean and staff pleasant Unfortunately room 127 overlooked a car park where bin Lordy came in middle of night with reversing beepers a..."
"It was confusing about whether food was available in the evenings or not - information in the room was different to that in the hotel . The..."
"Had a pleasant stay,Had annoying problem with electronic door key did not work on several occasions. Breakfast was good but over priced...."
"We had a great stay here at Cardiff Bay. We mainly chose this hotel as it was closest to the Dr Who experience. It was about a 10 minute wal..."
About the hotel
Vivid past or vibrant future? Cardiff has both and our Cardiff Atlantic Wharf hotel is the perfect base for exploring Wales' historic and yet ultramodern capital city. The Wales Millennium Centre, the striking national home of performing arts, is around the corner on the waterfront. The Principality Stadium is down the road too - it's a great spot for embracing Welsh culture and sporting tradition.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were very polite and helpful, especially when I couldn't fathom out where to park.
Cardiff by the Bay
Hotel clean and staff pleasant Unfortunately room 127 overlooked a car park where bin Lordy came in middle of night with reversing beepers and a Casino
Air conditioner went all night but we have been offered 50% refund in vouchers Very near a lovely bay with loads of places to eat and drink