- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"Great service by the staff. The room was roomy and very comfortable...."
"A typical Travelodge. Good value, well placed in the city centre. I stayed at the front of the building which I found noisy with traffic if..."
"Positives. Hotel fine and very clean. Pleasant staff, helpful when trying to negotiate payment machine for parking which complicated and off..."
"The hotel is ok for a short stay and certainly very good value for money at the price I paid - £77.50 per night. Although the room was clean..."
About the hotel
Soak up Bristol's cool, laid-back atmosphere - the home of Banksy. Our Bristol Central hotel is perfect for pottering around the harbourside, browsing craft shops and sipping cocktails in Millenium Square. Bristol Museum & Art Gallery - starring some unforgettable Egyptian Mummies - is very close by.
Shopaholics love the Galleries Shopping Centre, and the vibrant Sunday Markets. A 20-minute walk takes you to Bristol Temple Meads station. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bristol Central
Great service by the staff.
The room was roomy and very comfortable.
Travelodge Bristol Central
One lift broken most of the three days.
Food and dishes in hall. Something smelling on hall stairs and new carpet desperate to be replaced on 4th floor near lift.