- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Couldn't fault food exceptional. Staff very friendly and very helpful. The only thing we booked double room and there was only one towel...."
"Pre airport stay...."
"Nice and cosy, laid-back hotel. It was dog-friendly, which was why we chose this accommodation, and was in the perfect location for both our..."
"Brilliant service and good atmosphere in the bar...."
"Excellent location, good value for money, good size room but a bit out of date...."
About the hotel
Important information Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. About this hotel Located only half a mile from Bristol city centre and 1. 5 miles from Temple Meads train station, Bristol Central Hotel is a great option for a stay in this vibrant city.
Explore the picturesque Bristol Cathedral, just half a mile away, or take a drive along Clifton Suspension Bridge, which spans the River Avon and the Avon Gorge. Families only need to take a short walk to enjoy a day out at At-Bristol, one of the UK’s most exciting interactive science centres. You’ll also be just a mile from Galleries Shopping Centre, where you can indulge all your retail needs. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
rocky horror experience
Couldn't fault food exceptional.
Staff very friendly and very helpful. The only thing we booked double room and there was only one towel.
Ok for one night stay
Wouldn't want to stay more than one night.
Travelodge always bargain basement but not reflected in the price. Facilities poor, eating area no way big enough for number of guests. Breakfast tables not cleared people waiting therefore to sit and get their meal. Evening meal atrocious, can't understand why such awful food served to customers, although we did get a refund. Won't be choosing travel lodge again, stayed in 3 now and always disappointed ..