- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"The staff were friendly, the room was clean. However, the bathroom could have been cleaner. There was a brown stain in the bath...."
"Fab time at a concert in Bristol...came back to travel lodge and continued party fabulous bar staff great night all round ty Bristol Mitchel..."
"Hotel of very high standard and in great location with access to the heart of the city...."
"Great service by the staff. The room was roomy and very comfortable...."
About the hotel
Soak up Bristol's cool, laid-back atmosphere - the home of Banksy. Our Bristol Central hotel is perfect for pottering around the harbourside, browsing craft shops and sipping cocktails in Millenium Square. Bristol Museum & Art Gallery - starring some unforgettable Egyptian Mummies - is very close by.
Shopaholics love the Galleries Shopping Centre, and the vibrant Sunday Markets. A 20-minute walk takes you to Bristol Temple Meads station. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bristol Central
The staff were friendly, the room was clean.
However, the bathroom could have been cleaner. There was a brown stain in the bath.
Travelodge Bristol Central
Fab time at a concert in Bristol...came back to travel lodge and continued party fabulous bar staff great night all round ty Bristol Mitchell road love sioux .