- 181 guest reviews
"Great location. Clean rooms and common areas. Good value breakfast...."
"Room and bed (it was a double not kingsize) was a bit smaller than expected, but all in all it was fine for the night and the location is gr..."
"The rooms were very small. But very clean. Nothing was too much trouble from the members of staff at the front desk. Guy's you were Excellen..."
"Lovely helpful staff. We stayed for just a night but for a cheap place to stay it definitely did the job :)..."
"Great location central to everything you need... But bring ear plugs as can be noisy on night time due to being in centre of Brighton...."
About the hotel
A hop, skip and jump from the sea, and only half a mile from Brighton train station, our Brighton Seafront hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Brighton is one of Britain’s most popular seaside destinations and is renowned for its quirky shopping areas and diverse cultural, music and arts scene. Our hotel’s central location means you’re only a short walk away from Brighton’s main attractions including the Brighton Conference Centre, Brighton Pier, The Lanes shopping area, the Royal Pavilion and the Dome Theatre.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service if you're looking to make the most of your day, we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website 'www. travelodge. co. uk', for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Clean rooms and common areas. Good value breakfast.
Ok for the night
Room and bed (it was a double not kingsize) was a bit smaller than expected, but all in all it was fine for the night and the location is great.
Rooms need a bit of an update but I would stay there again.