- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"The staff members could not help enough... but I have to say the bathroom floor needs replacing The rest of the accommodation was lovely bu..."
"Perfectly adequate, for £37 a night for 3 of us it has to be the bargain of the century. Lovely helpful staff and although the building is r..."
"Worth it for one night did the job, nothing special but good enough...."
"Very friendly and helpful reception. Could do with a little painting in the stairs area and the bath needs regrouting but everything else fi..."
"Good enough for a one night stay over the weekend, cheap and cheerful...."
About the hotel
Located 2 miles from Mirfield train station and 12. 5 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport, Metro Inns Huddersfieldl is ideal for visitors seeking accommodation close to good transport links. Explore Huddersfield centre, 4 miles away, a large market town where there is plenty to see and do.
Alternatively, you can soak up the local culture in Holmfirth, also known as ‘Last of the Summer Wine Country’ as it’s where the top BBC series was filmed. For family fun, take a trip to Eureka Halifax, 8 miles away, and explore over 400 interactive exhibits. If you’re looking for hotels near the University of Huddersfield then this is perfect, being only 4. 5 miles away, making it very convenient for visiting prospective students.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived 3 hours late and room was not ready so we were put in a different one it was so dirty we felt I'll.
There was disgusting stains on carpet beside the bed looks like it had been there for months. we could not use bath or shower as it was disgusting with black mould dirt and hairs. me and my children were very itchy and are covered in bites. when I told staff about all this they were going to move us to another room but that was exactly the same dirty. we asked if cleaner would clean the stains and bath but it wasn't done.
Brilliant staff throughout our stay...
The staff members could not help enough...
but I have to say the bathroom floor needs replacing
The rest of the accommodation was lovely but very Hot but when asked for a fan it was no problem to have one provided.