- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"The room was only big enough for one person to get ready in really...."
"Very easy to find and useful for early morning flight...."
"Perfect for in between flights.No need for taxis as located in the terminal...."
"Really thought about convinience, easy check in and out. Really nice wet rooms, an easy to use smart room control. Even 2 bottles of water i..."
"Given hotel location in airport the hotel offers excellent convenience at an affordable price. Just the job!..."
About the hotel
Offering efficient, sleek and beautifully designed, comfortable accommodation, BLOC Hotel is located within the South Terminal of London’s Gatwick Airport. Free high speed Wi-Fi is accessible throughout. Rooms are small but perfectly formed, equipped with an en suite wet-room with a monsoon shower, and all have an extra-long king-size bed with Egyptian cotton linen.
The lighting, electronic window blinds, climate control and flat-screen Smart TV can all be controlled with the Samsung Galaxy Tab found in the room. Guest rooms come complete with ambient Artemide lighting and complimentary Zenology toiletries. There's no need for hotel restaurants here, the popular shops, cafes and restaurants of Gatwick Airport can be reached in less than 1 minute on foot and most are open 24 hours. The town of Horley is 2 miles from the property. Central London and Brighton can both be reached in less than 30 minutes by train from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The flooring in the hallway was awful, dirty and not nice to walk on, the corridor was poorly lit and actually a little scary.
The wet room idea was good however the shower should have been on the other wall so that the water wasn't spraying directly on to the toilet. Again the flooring in the room was cheap and not nice to walk on. For an overall rate of £80 I feel it was a rip off. Really disappointed. The location was good as it was in the south terminal but I don't think even that could persuade me to stay here again.
Small enough for one really
The room was only big enough for one person to get ready in really.