- 1 guest reviews
"Once you get your bearings, you realise this place is very close to many of the attractions. The staff were helpful and polite, and the only..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Maison Boutique, in its quest to spruce and liven up the KL hotel scene, believes it has something unique to offer; nuggets of inspirational abodes you’ll probably thought only exist in Vegas or Paris. All in a very cosy 4-storey enclave located off Jalan Changkat Thamby Dollah, near Jalan Pudu, that is also close to the heart of the city’s popular shopping destinations. Rooms come in a variety of themes, including James Bond, Marilyn Monroe, Atlantis, Space Odyssey, Fairy Tale and Arabian Nights.
They feature satellite TV, an electric kettle and a personal safe. The attached bathroom offers hot showers. Bistro 36 serves a selection of local Malaysian delights alongside Western and Japanese specialities. The hotel is within a 20-minute walk of shopping malls Pavilion and Fahrenheit 88. Petaling Street, more commonly known as Chinatown, is a 15-minute drive away, while the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is approximately a 45-minute drive away.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I would stay again
Once you get your bearings, you realise this place is very close to many of the attractions.
The staff were helpful and polite, and the only shame for me was that I missed the tour of the fun rooms.