About the hotel
Situated in Albert Road, just one minute's walk from the Winter Gardens and 3 minutes to Blackpool Tower and the beach, this hotel has been modeled on a 1920s Art Deco theme. Well Stocked Bar- Large Screen TV - Darts - Karaoke - Docking Stations - Group-books - One Night Stays - Football Friendly All family rooms have flat screen TV's with DVD players for children, all rooms have full tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers, iron and ironing board are available upon request. We also sell VIP wristbands to offer discounts in the pubs and clubs in Blackpool town centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
there were no bar or entertainment facilities as advertised on website
The hotel had flood which wasn't mentioned until we arrived.I took my teenage granddaughter on holiday to Blackpool for the first time .The bedroom which was suppose to sleep two was a disgrace we could hardly move it was so small.The bathroom wasn't much better.The shower was so small we struggled to wash.