This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The front is south facing so is a lovely sun trap with views over the rolling fields of the Lincolnshire Wolds It is an excellent area for rural pursuits such as walking, horse riding and cycling Bird watching is particularly good in this area with sightings of Red Kites and Buzzards, even a Sea Eagle is regularly spotted over the top of the hill behind the property We are centrally situated for visits to Lincoln, around 1/2 hr drive with Castle, Cathedral and shopping and the East coast also about 1/2 hr away with great beaches and amusements. We are an historic village Coaching Inn dating back to circa 1520 and known to have been frequented by Tennyson and Dr Johnson We aim to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible with a substantial breakfast, and home cooked traditional food served in our cosy tea room from 10am every day and lunches and evening meals in our restaurant. All rooms have recently been upgraded and are now all en-suite, with tea and coffee facilities, digital tv/dvd and free wifi.
The village of Tetford is in the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds. Well behaved dogs welcome.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet