This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in a quiet village just 33 miles from London and 12 from Brighton, this 16th Century former coaching inn offers high-quality accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. Now a Grade II listed building, the Hotel’s traditional charms are perfectly complemented by its thoroughly modern standards of accommodation and stylish design. Whatever the occasion, guests can always expect a friendly, warm welcome and a memorable stay.
Each of the en-suite guestrooms is comfortable and well-maintained. They also offer self-catering accommodation in an annexe building adjacent to the Hotel. The restaurant is committed to providing a quality of cuisine that exceeds ordinary expectation and they excel at producing great food with a unique twist. It is just a 20 minute drive from the M23 and 20 minutes from the coastal city of Brighton and its many attractions and wonderful seaside fun.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet