- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The only thing to fault was no bath mat in the bathroom. Lovely room, friendly staff and great food...."
"Room was very clean and breakfast good but rooms aren't located in the main body of the hotel but are in separate outbuildings. As was a lov..."
"We were very impressed by the friendly casual approach from the owner and staff, the room was basic, beds were very comfortable, the only th..."
"Fabulous is all I can say! Stayed in one of the newer rooms, which are ground level with own entrance opening onto a small courtyard with a..."
"We couldn't have been made more welcome. Lovely room and perfect service! The breakfast is top quality and countryside surroundings peaceful..."
About the hotel
A charming and cosy English pub, The Running Horse is nestled in the village of Littleton just outside the historic city of Winchester. Its idyllic countryside setting makes it a destination of choice for fans of country leisure pursuits and touring groups as well as businesses. The 9 stylish bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV, tea/coffee facilities, as well as private bathrooms or shower rooms.
Whatever the season or occasion, The Running Horse makes for a welcoming stop. The locally-brewed Upham ales, wine and champagne lists complement an exciting, seasonal lunch and dinner menu, which are carefully created using locally-sourced ingredients. A choice of three Sunday roasts and a selection of homemade ice creams and sorbets are firm favourites. A full breakfast menu is also available daily. Just 4 miles from the M3 motorway, and a 25 minute drive from the New Forest National Park, The Running Horse is easily accessible and also offers ample free, on-site parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The Running Horse
The only thing to fault was no bath mat in the bathroom.
Lovely room, friendly staff and great food.
Hotel in beautiful village.
Room was very clean and breakfast good but rooms aren't located in the main body of the hotel but are in separate outbuildings.
As was a lovely warm evening we found this a bit noisy as people were outside drinking very close to our room. Bathroom and bedroom needed updating but I believe the superior rooms have been done.