- Very Good
- 109 guest reviews
"We had a very comfortable stay at the hotel. I phoned to book just 4 hours before our arrival as it was a last-minute decision to travel to..."
"A great hotel, with a high standard room and breakfast, could 't have asked for more!..."
"Excellent breakfast choices, on the whole a good experience but some concerns on the difficulties of exiting the room, an elderly person wou..."
"Such friendly, helpful staff. So convenient for the university. Will definitely be back..."
"dire bar service and ales on sale ,non draught not chilled enough,beer real ale ,premium bottled lager at premium prices,poor selection of b..."
About the hotel
A beautiful period mansion in Sheffield. Formerly a Victorian steel baron’s mansion and subsequently a University hall of residence, transformed into an outstanding and individual boutique hotel. Located in the middle of a conservation area on the edge of the University’s Endcliffe Village, boasting 38 en-suite bedrooms including three suites and deluxe conferencing facilities, ideal for conferences, events, weddings and leisure breaks.
We have partnered and worked closely with Sheffield based companies to deliver the highest standard of hotel comfort and guest satisfaction. From coffee selections, to bed linens we promise to exceed every expectation you have of our beautiful new hotel.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant, comfortable hotel with character; if it's at a low price it's a bargain.
We had a very comfortable stay at the hotel.
I phoned to book just 4 hours before our arrival as it was a last-minute decision to travel to Sheffield, but was told it would cost £104 including breakfast. On Laterooms it cost £54 also including breakfast. It seemed odd that I should be quoted such a high price so late in the day. I wouldn't pay £104 to stay at this hotel; we stayed in much better and bigger rooms during our holiday in Cumbria, with superb views, also including breakfast. We would happily stay again, but not if it cost £104. The bedroom and bathroom were very clean, although the room was a little sombre due to the brown curtains, carpet etc. The bed was extremely comfortable. We only ate breakfast at the hotel, and enjoyed it; the bacon was the best we had during a holiday just before arriving at this hotel. Staff were very pleasant and helpful and the grounds were lovely. Sharing the grounds with student halls of residence sounds quite amusing when it's mentioned, but there was no sign or sound of students. Answers given on the questionnaire refer to the Laterooms price band not the hotel price of £104.
Brilliant night sleep
A great hotel, with a high standard room and breakfast, could 't have asked for more!