This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Karen & Steve extend a warm homely welcome to all at our Bed & Breakfast. We offer B&B or Room only board. During July & August we have a policy of a minimum 2 night stay on a Friday/Saturday.
Our aim is to offer comfortable & modern accommodation in a peaceful & relaxing location which is endorsed by the lovely comments we have received from our guests on tripadvisor. Our double en-suite bedrooms have freeview TV, coffee & tea making facilities and free Wifi. We are located on a quiet church lane half a mile up the hill from the famous Pendine Sands. We overlook the secluded bay of Morfa Bychan, boasting beautiful views to the sea and rural country side and are central to Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire. Our Guests have their own private off road parking, private garden seating area and are provided with their own keys so that they can come and go as they please.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet