- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed here for the night at my best friend's wedding, with her sister who was the other bridesmaid. Was a beautiful room, with tea and coff..."
"Over to N. Ireland to visit family, Hotel in good position for my purpose of visit, Angela the receptionist was happy to look up and print o..."
"Quality hotel, excellent service, fantastic food. Looking forward to going back to Ireland on business just so I can stay here...."
"Very pleasant hotel friendly staff, excellent modern bedroom lovely reception rooms. Breakfast was very good with a nice choice each morning..."
About the hotel
Nestled in Co Antrim on the outskirts of Ballymena, Rosspark Hotel is a hotel for any occasion. Catering for weddings, conferences, a meal with a difference, or quite simply a break away from the outside world, you are sure to be able to find it at Rosspark Hotel. The spacious rooms at the Rosspark Hotel Kells feature flat-screen TVs and safety deposit boxes.
The rooms also include bathrooms with luxury toiletries and hairdryers. Decorated in warm colours, the elegant Terrace Restaurant has white lilies decorating the tables. It offers a table d’hote menu serving fine British cuisine. There is also an outdoor seating area. Ballymena Golf Club and the Seven Towers Leisure Centre are both a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The shores of Lough Neagh are a 15-minute drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel. Term & Conditions: Please note guests will be held liable for any damages caused in the hotel. Please be aware that alcohol or food is not permitted in the bedrooms, if found to do so a surcharge will be automatically added to your account. Any guests who are found to have brought alcoholic beverages into public areas will be asked to leave the hotel. All bedrooms are non-smoking, smoking in the bedrooms incurs a £50. 00 penalty for deep cleaning which will be added to your room account to be paid with your final balance. The credit or debit card provided at the time of booking will be used in the settlement of any outstanding amounts due. Please note that supervision is not provided by the management in the fitness facilities at Rosspark Hotel therefore the Hotel shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, which may result in the use of those facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect stay for 2 bridesmaids!
Stayed here for the night at my best friend's wedding, with her sister who was the other bridesmaid.
Was a beautiful room, with tea and coffee facilities (much needed the following morning). Breakfast was lovely - mix of hot food and continental choices. All members of staff were helpful and approachable. Really enjoyable stay overall!
Over to N.
Ireland to visit family, Hotel in good position for my purpose of visit, Angela the receptionist was happy to look up and print off directions for me so helpful. Checked out of hotel and while visiting family I received a telephone call from Ross Park to let me know I had left a pair of shoes. Called at The Ross Park Hotel on route to the ferry, and again Angela helped me, Thankyou to her I would recommend her as employee of the month. Would definitely recommend and visit this hotel again,