This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our luxury Romantic Hideaway nestles in the Monnow valley, looking out on to the beautiful Black Mountains. The area is completely unspoiled, and just perfect for walking, riding, cycling, visiting festivals, or chilling out in total comfort! We offer a high quality, truly relaxing experience with great food, including some of the best home cooked evening meals you have ever tasted! On a Romantic Break you have not only the spacious double bedroom and a luxury bathroom with walk-in-shower and bath, but you also have your own large sitting / dining room with a log fire and endless supply of oak or ash logs! Of course, if the weather is good, you have exclusive use of the terrace with its spectacular views of the Black Mountains. There is broadband wi-fi, an HD TV, and excellent music centre.
Additionally, you will be our only guests, and we will make a very special effort to give you a wonderful experience, including baking a cake for any special anniversary! We offer 2 day and 5 day all-in packages at a very reasonable rates. So it’s everything you want for a hideaway romantic stay! There is excellent disabled access with all facilities on the ground floor. Wir sprechen deutsch; we speak English; nous parlons francais; rydym yn siarad Cymraeg.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet