- 2 guest reviews
"The B & B is in a delightfully quiet and beautiful part of Carmarthenshire with the Towy river running along the garden boundary. The proper..."
About the hotel
Ty Castell Bed & Breakfast is located on the door step of the National Botanic Gardens of Wales in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside, in a small hamlet village called Nantgaredig just 4 miles from Carmarthen Town. Ideally situated with good road links for cross county explorations of Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and beyond. Once a farmhouse on the banks of the River Towy, Ty Castell– now a four star bed and breakfast – opens its doors to weekenders, rural explorers, nature and garden admirers.
West Wales boasts rich culture & heritage shaped through major periods in history. Explore narrow gauge railways, castles, caves and much more. With an abundance of activities and attractions all year round and for evening meals try the popular local Y Polyn public house which has two AA rosettes and is featured in the Good Food Guide. Also on the doorstep is the recently renovated Railway Inn Country pub serving bar/restaurant meals. Great value for money and within walking distance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2016 to 01/06/2017 - Check in opens at 16:00 and closes at 19:00, please advise check in times to avoid late check in fees. Arriving after 19:00 will result in the loss of your room and deposit treated as a no show. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Top Quality Accommodation with superb hospitallty
The B & B is in a delightfully quiet and beautiful part of Carmarthenshire with the Towy river running along the garden boundary.
The property is modern and well maintained.The hosts greet you with a warm welcome and guests are shown the accommodation and public areas which are spotless and very comfortable. The breakfast menu is comprehensive and ingredients sourced locally and well prepared and presented. It is a social event when guests can really get to know the hosts and enjoy the tales they have to tell. Take a bottle of wine to sup in the spectacular garden and watch the river go by.