- 22 guest reviews
"excellent value for money, reception staff friendly and welcoming, rest of staff friendly if a little eccentric but I like that. Outside app..."
"When we arrived our allocated room was on the first floor. On going up we noticed a smell of paint , it was quite srrong in the room so I d..."
"Very comfortable, value for money, my grandson was very impressed...."
"Rooms could do with painting..."
"I stayed three nights, eating one evening meal from the a la carte menu that was tasty and well cooked. The hotel is looking a bit tired in..."
About the hotel
The Honiley Court Hotel and Conference Centre is nestled in a peaceful rural location, not 15 minutes from the M40, Warwick and Coventry, this charming 16th Century Hotel offers scenic views, modern dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Originally constructed as farmhouse, today the property has been thoroughly modernised with every effort taken to conserve the building’s many period features and historic character. Ideal for business and pleasure, each of these 62 spacious en-suite rooms have been individually decorated and furnished in a warm, inviting style.
Many rooms also offer scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The Boot Restaurant provides a modern dining experience with an extensive à la carte menu whilst the Boot Bar serves a great range of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Convenient and accessible, the Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the many nearby attractions including Warwick and Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle & Elizabethan Gardens, Cadbury World, Birmingham’s NEC and the Bull Ring shopping complex.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Wasn't sure what to expect, but you really do pay for what you get.
It was ok for me, but I know people who would not be happy. Staff were polite and courteous. Room was comfortable enough for a one night stay, could do with a better lock on door, new carpets throughout are needed, and a hoover!!. Beware the additional charge for using your credit card on check out!
excellent value for money, reception staff friendly and welcoming, rest of staff friendly if a little eccentric but I like that.
Outside appearance rather tired and possibly off putting but lick of paint inside has lifted it even if it is a little basic