- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"For the money a great hotel, it wasn't far from my office, had a good car park, nice room and reasonable food.....even though I turned up at..."
"Nice hotel, pleasant staff but the service in the restaurant, particularly at breakfast is quite poor. Breakfast is 8-10 am but get there at..."
"We booked in to stay for 2 nights on arrival helpful and friendly staff we were showing our dog at Crufts and the hotel was very kind and he..."
"Exceptionally comfortable bed in a good sized room, reasonably quiet despite being next to a busy road. Food was acceptable but not outstand..."
"service wos very poer und staft..."
About the hotel
Nestled in a peaceful rural location, not 15 minutes from the M40, Warwick and Coventry, this charming 16th Century Hotel offers scenic views, modern dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Originally constructed as farmhouse, today the property has been thoroughly modernised with every effort taken to conserve the building’s many period features and historic character. Ideal for business and pleasure, each of these 62 spacious en-suite rooms have been individually decorated and furnished in a warm, inviting style.
Many rooms also offer scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The Boot Restaurant provides a modern dining experience with an extensive à la carte menu whilst the Boot Bar serves a great range of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Convenient and accessible, the Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the many nearby attractions including Warwick and Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle & Elizabethan Gardens, Cadbury World, Birmingham’s NEC and the Bull Ring shopping complex.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Little to no customer service, views were of a car park- not as described, whole venue requires maintenance (rips in sofas, very dated bath, lock on room door was not secure, lissues with lift) and the downstairs decor of communal areas did not match that of the rooms upstairs.
Overall somewhat disappointed.
My First Stay at HCH...
For the money a great hotel, it wasn't far from my office, had a good car park, nice room and reasonable food.....even though I turned up at nearly 9pm when they were trying to close the restaurant for meal orders....however waitress was very helpful and the steak and chips was very good....especially for around £18.00 including drinks!