- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Some of the communal areas look very smart whilst others particularly the stairwells look quite tired. Bedroom was of a good size and toward..."
"For the money a great hotel, it wasn't far from my office, had a good car park, nice room and reasonable food.....even though I turned up at..."
"Nice hotel, pleasant staff but the service in the restaurant, particularly at breakfast is quite poor. Breakfast is 8-10 am but get there at..."
"We booked in to stay for 2 nights on arrival helpful and friendly staff we were showing our dog at Crufts and the hotel was very kind and he..."
"Exceptionally comfortable bed in a good sized room, reasonably quiet despite being next to a busy road. Food was acceptable but not outstand..."
About the hotel
Nestled in a peaceful rural location, not 15 minutes from the M40, Warwick and Coventry, this charming 16th Century Hotel offers scenic views, modern dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Originally constructed as farmhouse, today the property has been thoroughly modernised with every effort taken to conserve the building’s many period features and historic character. Ideal for business and pleasure, each of these 62 spacious en-suite rooms have been individually decorated and furnished in a warm, inviting style.
Many rooms also offer scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The Boot Restaurant provides a modern dining experience with an extensive à la carte menu whilst the Boot Bar serves a great range of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Convenient and accessible, the Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the many nearby attractions including Warwick and Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle & Elizabethan Gardens, Cadbury World, Birmingham’s NEC and the Bull Ring shopping complex.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Nice location, beautiful surroundings but lack of information regarding maintenance work
Booked this hotel as we wanted a quiet country location not far from the property that we are developing, currently without kitchen or bathroom, when we arrived (and when we booked) maintenance was being carried out and we had no water for bath/shower.
We were not told of this, the water was put on but we had problems with it before it was working properly. Lift out of order (my partner has disability problems), we also were looking at a potential wedding venue here for us. We decided not to eat or drink at the hotel as were not sure what facilities would be available if maintenance was being carried out, so went to nearest town at a cost of £40 return taxi fare.
Friendly staff in this average hotel
Some of the communal areas look very smart whilst others particularly the stairwells look quite tired.
Bedroom was of a good size and towards the rear of the property, well furnished with a comfortable bed. Every functioned wllll apart from the window which was rotten and needed replacing. We only eat breakfast at the hotel which was average and so can't comment on other catering facilitieis