- 168 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the day. Hidden gem in walks beside hotel on waters of Leith. Not on direct bus route...."
"Most of the staff are nice and helpful. Spacious room. I just hope the heating is bigger to warm the room and there should be telephone to e..."
"Reading previous reviews I was slightly concerned. But on arrival, the staff were attentive and kind, upgraded for free and the staff told u..."
"I have stayed here before when it was a travelodge, disappointed to see no real refurbishment or investment by the new owners. It's budget,..."
"The hotel was very modern tidy and clean. The room was a good size specious and bright. Overall we enjoyed our stay. The only down points we..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Edinburgh Hotel is situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in area of the city. Just a 10 minute walk to the Dean Gallery and Princes Street. Only a short drive from Edinburgh Haymarket Train Station and many of the city’s local attractions.
The hotel offers guest rooms with a light and airy feel and all modern facilities.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 01/03/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Edinburgh hotel in the country
Enjoyed the day.
Hidden gem in walks beside hotel on waters of Leith. Not on direct bus route.
My room got no windows, breakfast is not in good order, no hot water on the sink, noisy corridor doors and under renovation and hard to find parking space.