- 205 guest reviews
"I would recommend this hotel. Staff were helpful, but could be a little bit more friendly...."
"A basic, clean hotel with ample parking. The hotel is a short walk to local amenities. Pretty quiet location apart from the waste bins being..."
"We arrive at 10pm and the I was satisfied with there customer service from the lasts at the desk, but the room it self could to with with so..."
"Good for price. Customer service was very nice. Housekeeping could have hoovered more in the bedrooms, but hotel its self very clean. Even o..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Edinburgh Hotel is situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in area of the city. Just a 10 minute walk to the Dean Gallery and Princes Street. Only a short drive from Edinburgh Haymarket Train Station and many of the city’s local attractions.
The hotel offers guest rooms with a light and airy feel and all modern facilities.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 01/03/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Britannia Edinburgh in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
I would recommend this hotel.
Staff were helpful, but could be a little bit more friendly.
The room was not cleaned during my stay, despite me informing staff that it had been missed.
Everything was very slow as staff seemed unsure of basic processes e.g. it took 25 minutes for somebody to print me a correct version of my invoiced upon check out.