- Very Good
- 115 guest reviews
"The free wifi is only for 30mins. I really need wifi to deal with something via email, so I paid £3 for 24hours for the wifi, and there is e..."
"No issues. Excellent experience...."
"Customer service was brilliant as was our room no negatives at all. Thank you...."
"We stayed here as we had tickets to the local gig. Walking distance to the train station, shopping centre and the areana meant this was an i..."
"Had a lovely stay as always at this travelodge and payed to have early check in and late check out and for £10 for each one you can't go wro..."
About the hotel
Located just 0. 2 miles from Cardiff Bus Station and the thriving shopping centre St David's 2, Cardiff Central hotels offer easy access to a range of attractions in this lively city. Take a trip into Cardiff centre, 0.
3 miles away, or discover over 2,000 years of history at Cardiff Castle. Families can begin their stay by discovering everything the capital city has to offer at the Cardiff Bay Visitor Centre. Located less than half a mile away, this is also the perfect option for those interested in hotels near Millenium Stadium. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Value for only sleeping
The free wifi is only for 30mins.
I really need wifi to deal with something via email, so I paid £3 for 24hours for the wifi, and there is even 50p for the tax. You have to ask for a dryer from the reception which is better to ask the customer whether they need one directly when they check-in. In addition, the dryer is so bad that you can feel the extremely hot of the dryer and even can see the red light fire inside the dryer, quite scary, so suggest you to bring your own hair dryer if you need one. There are lots of drinker outside the entrance at night, however, it's good that there are staffs stand right at front of the door but not sure whether that's their position or just chat with someone else. But true that it is quite a good location that you can see it directly once you get out from the train station. It's value to stay overnight if you only look for somewhere to sleep. Low price, don't expect too much!