- 11 guest reviews
"Beautiful accommodation, great people that run the place!..."
"Great price for a mini apartment. Beautiful setting. Very friendly. Centrally located...."
"The b&b is a row of converted outbuildings into first class accommodation. As well as a bedroom and en suite, there was a comfortable lounge..."
"Lovely owners made us very welcome. Thank you...."
"Very pleasant stay at the Courtyard. Particularly liked the separate seating lounge for the evening. Extremely comfortable and very friendly..."
About the hotel
Perthshire Courtyard is situated in the Carse of Gowrie with both Dundee and Perth just 10 minutes away. The area is renowned for the quiet farm land to the south and beautiful rolling hills to the north. The location is ideally placed for Weekend Breaks in Scotland.
Visit Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Dundee and Aberdeen while staying in the heart of Scotland. Set within a secluded Courtyard these newly converted stables offer quality and comfort. They each have their own sitting room with double sofa bed, bedroom with King-size or twin beds and en suite bathrooms. You can enjoy a full Scottish breakfast in our large dining room with log burning fire or relax in your own suite with a continental breakfast.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic place to stay
Beautiful accommodation, great people that run the place!
Great price for a mini apartment.
Beautiful setting. Very friendly. Centrally located.