- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Customer service was exceptionally good and the food was superb...."
"Good place to stay, nice location, would stay again...."
"A very relaxing stay at the Sloop. The room was excellent with a large picture window overlooking the valley and river. The bathroom was la..."
"pub great/food great/staff great..."
"Everything was perfect. We had a room with a four poster bed and a balcony. Room was spotless. Bathroom with bath and shower! Everything was..."
About the hotel
Our emphasis at the historic 300 year old Sloop Inn is to create a relaxing and enjoyable experience, whether relaxing taking a drink in the beer garden, experiencing one of our chef's fine bar meals or taking in the fine beauty of the Wye Valley. The Sloop Inn offers comfortable accommodation, a restaurant and bar offering good food and real local ales. A log fire situated in the bar provides a warm and cosy atmosphere on cold crisp days.
The Inn has four comfortable and relaxing rooms all en-suite including television, tea and coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi available throughout the building and a spacious car-park. The Inn is ideally situated for activities including walking, fishing, golf and horse racing with Chepstow racecourse a few miles down the road. The rooms available include a family four poster with private balcony with views to the River Wye, two double rooms; one with full bath facilities the other with a shower and one twin room.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The Sloop Inn
Customer service was exceptionally good and the food was superb.
Good place to stay, nice location, would stay again.