- 27 guest reviews
"This B&B is located conveniently on the main A287 road near Cardigan. On arrival, we had a very warm welcome by Mrs Gillian Penny. Our stand..."
"Had a good nights sleep and a great breakfast. plus free wifi...."
"Room was very dated - needed new sink unit and total paint job as damp in corner by window. Also double glazing needs repairing. Breakfast e..."
"Very homely, bedroom and shower room very clean. Superb breakfast. Couldn't fault it!..."
"Everything was perfect...."
About the hotel
Craig-y-Nos Bed and Breakfast maintains the highest standards of accommodation. We understand that good sleep is important. Only 200 thread count pure cotton sheets, goose down duvets and feather pillows will be found in our rooms unless you have other requirements.
The back of the house has views of our ponds and fields. Our guests remark on the stillness and tranquillity of our location. Set in farmland and within 3 miles of beautiful beaches, we can guide you to the places worth visiting. We take our food seriously and source our eggs from a local lady less than half a mile down the road who has free range chickens and serve freshly baked homemade bread with our full English or Welsh Breakfast. If you want to eat with us in the evening we can arrange a sumptuous dinner by prior arrangement. We get fresh out of the sea crab and lobster directly from the fisherman's wife and use home grown vegetables whenever possible.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/06/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Payment is cash or cheque only on arrival. Sorry we do not accept credit or bank cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very convenient location for exploring Cardigan coast and ideal accommodation with excellent food
This B&B is located conveniently on the main A287 road near Cardigan.
On arrival, we had a very warm welcome by Mrs Gillian Penny. Our standard twin room was very comfortable and we could not hear any road noise. She is a really warm hearted person and prepared exceptionally good breakfast with her special recipes: e.g. together with traditional full English breakfast menu, Welsh laverbread and freshly home baked bread and homemade jams made us very pleasant stay and unforgettable memory. We extended two more days to stay to enjoy amazing scenery and hospitality. We found that this B&B has nice en-suite rooms and actual rooms are much better than photographes shown. We highly recommend to anyone.
one nights stay
Had a good nights sleep and a great breakfast.
plus free wifi.