This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Only a short walk from most major tourist sites of Florence, Bed & Breakfast Le Contesse is situated between the areas of Sant’Ambrogio and Santa Croce, and in front of the Sant’Ambrogio Church, one of the most atmospheric and history-filled churches of Florence. Here amidst the narrow winding streets and away from the busiest tourist areas, you can discover the real Florence. With the numerous ancient artisan shops, unchanged throughout the years, with the open-air market of Piazza dei Ciompi, this picturesque corner of Florence has retained its authentic local flavor.
In just a few minutes on foot you can reach the major architectural marvels of the city – the Santa Croce church, the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, the Uffizi gallery, Ponte Vecchio, La Accademia, as well as the elegant streets of the historic center with their luxury boutiques and restaurants where you can discover the flavors of Tuscan cuisine. All of our rooms are cleaned daily and equipped with a private bathroom, TV, wireless internet, air-conditioning, and bathroom amenities. A complimentary Italian breakfast buffet is served every morning in our common eating area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Contesse in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet