- 12 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night, the owner was lovely, but the hotel is in need of some tlc...."
"The room was OK for what I paid but was not happy with the TV as it was not showing. I did ask for assistance and after TV after a while I w..."
"Wonderful welcome on arrival. Top class hosts very helpful and down to earth husband and wife. Nights sleep quiet warm and comfortable. Brea..."
"The reason for our stay was to attend a friends wedding. The family room had a ensuite bath room, two single beds for my two daughters and a..."
About the hotel
The Ashton Lodge is a family run bed and breakfast, with a mixture of en suite and standard rooms. All our rooms are large and airy, clean ,warm and comfortable. We have tea/coffee making facilities and freeview TVs in all rooms.
We are able to offer free WI-Fi to our guests, and a full English breakfast at flexible times as appropriate. The guest House is in a quiet residential area of Preston,yet within easy reach of the Town centre , University and Hospitals. We also have a large private car park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Ashton Lodge Guest House
On arriving the reception area was dark shabby and uninviting.
Thd room we were given was a family room with double and two single beds in it. Cobwebs on the ceiling windows were dirty full of condensation and dead flies. Actual linen was clean. Carpets were old and seen better days, en suite was cold and tiles needed a good scrubbing. Furniture in the room dated back to the 1930's. Couldn't wait to check out. Thank goodness was only for 1 night.