"Alright for the price..."
"Me & my boyfriend Loved this hotel, it really was lovely, it's definitely a hotel for elder people (coming from an 18 year old) as when I wa..."
"Lovely old hotel. The rooms are a little tired but clean. Staff were wonderful, couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Not perfect, the tv r..."
"Friendly staff - left too early for breakfast...."
"Great hotel with a great breakfast, great value for money but dont expect the Ritz at these rates...."
About the hotel
Situated on a quiet residential street, The Trecarn Hotel is well located for visiting the delightful village of St Marychurch and the Babbacombe Downs both of which are just a short walk away. Babbacombe itself boasts its own theatre, promenade and beautiful beach, plus the famous 'model village'. Within the Hotel of an evening, you can dine in our Restaurant, enjoy the varied entertainment on offer in our Bar and dance area or simply relax in our comfortable, tastefully decorated lounges and public areas.
The Trecarn Hotel has limited car parking, however, there is unrestricted street parking in the area.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel from hell
Our room was reserved as a double not twin room.
Only twin room available for 1 night. Although non smoking room stank of smoke. Bed springs were poking up through mattress. We checked out after one night and went elsewhere for remaining 2 nights. There were people complaining about the food being cold and not edible.
Alright for the price