- 26 guest reviews
"It felt lie a throw back to the mid twentieth century and a school trip where everyone made the most of a bad job. I can not say anything wa..."
"Disappointed that we had not been told that the hotel was being renavated building work being done everywhere only two members of staff spok..."
"A really nice place to stay. Friendly staff, clean and a lovely hotel. Value for money. I will definitely return...."
"We booked our room last minute for a weekend getaway over bank holiday. The staff on reception were friendly, we asked for extra towels and..."
"Ours was a late booking, but price was right, and in Babbacombe was outside of over-populated Torquay. Easy to find, but restricted parking,..."
About the hotel
Situated on a quiet residential street, The Trecarn Hotel is well located for visiting the delightful village of St Marychurch and the Babbacombe Downs both of which are just a short walk away. Babbacombe itself boasts its own theatre, promenade and beautiful beach, plus the famous 'model village'. Within the Hotel of an evening, you can dine in our Restaurant, enjoy the varied entertainment on offer in our Bar and dance area or simply relax in our comfortable, tastefully decorated lounges and public areas.
The Trecarn Hotel has limited car parking, however, there is unrestricted street parking in the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/09/2015 to 08/09/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
There seems to be a revamp going on and obviously the hotelier still wants to make money, to maybe pay for works as they are letting out rooms witch are very very tired and need sorting our bathroom was not fit for use on our arrival while trying to find way to in the car park.
We had the joy of meeting the local skip rader, he wasn't impressed with the cast off. The staircase carpet get worse the higher your room is being held down with brown tape, however the staff what little staff there are very friendly and work hard I would return but will ask for a refurbished room next time.
Arrived at hotel and reception said there was no booking under my name and code I was given by laterooms.
Luckily there was still a room available. Once entering the room, I found a half drunken cup of tea on the side and another dirty cup. The towels were also wet as if they had just been used. I then reported this to reception and all I got was a simple 'sorry'.