This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our aim is to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable throughout their stay. Set in the peaceful Welsh countryside in a place of outstanding natural beauty, Dolanog B & B is fully licensed, enjoying views overlooking acres of farm and woodland, and a newly built trout pool. The village of Dolanog is on route of the Glyndwr Way trail and other trails.
The picturesque River Vyrnwy flows down beside the village. There is a charming bridge over the river. The Bed and Breakfast boasts it's spacious and well equipped rooms. There is a double room with king-size bed en suite with wonderful views over the adjacent farmland and wood and a trout pool. The completely self-contained family suite consists of a double room that overlooks the same view as the double room and an entirely separate single room that share a private bathroom with shower. And a twin room with en suite. All rooms except the single room are equipped with a television and DVD player, all rooms offer complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Plush towels and bathrobes add to the feeling of comfort and relaxation. Just one of several features we are particularly proud of is the spacious galleried landing. With its full length windows and comfortable seating area where our guests can relax, sit and watch the gently changing view, of the wild life on the pool cattle and sheep in the meadows. There is ample car parking on the premises and security lighting. Breakfast is locally sourced and varied including vegetarian and home cooked evening meals and sandwiches for your day trip or hike are available – just let us know prior to you arrival. We are fully licensed and again happy to compliment your evening meal with beers or wines of your choice. Please note that this is a no smoking establishment.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet