- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful owners who even asked us to join in with their birthday BBQ. A very enjoyable last minute booking. Nearness of loc..."
"Had a great nights stay. Owners Carol and Martin were wonderful - really friendly with helpful advice and excellent local knowledge. Room wa..."
"We had a lovely stay. Conveniently situated to explore the beautiful pembrokeshire coast. The staff/owners were very friendly. Would stay ag..."
"Just what we expected and wanted..."
"Stayed here for two nights in August with my girlfriend as we were attending an event nearby. Our double room and en-suite bathroom were bot..."
About the hotel
Happy Acre, Lydstep, is a family run B&B with private parking, and garden. We have single & twin en-suite rooms and a 2 roomed suite which can offer flexible accommodation for a family of up to 4, or can be used as a double or twin en-suite. With information on the area and a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day, you are ready to explore.
The local pub and bus stop are a short stroll away and there are spa/golf facilities and restaurant, at the other end of the village. Walk to Lydstep beach, or pick up the coastal path on Lydstep headland. We are well placed for walking, resting and visiting Pembrokeshire’s many attractions and beautiful coastline. Manobier beach and its Norman castle are just over a mile, while the pretty bustling harbour town of Tenby is 4 miles away. Within approx 20 minute drive is the National Trust Stackpole Estate, Pembroke Castle, Folly Farm & Oakwood.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 13/02/2013 to 03/02/2020 - NB. We accept payment by cash on arrival, bank transfer prior to arrival, cheque by arrangement. All rooms except single are on the 1st floor. Unfortunatlely no disabled facilities. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
A great find
Very friendly and helpful owners who even asked us to join in with their birthday BBQ.
A very enjoyable last minute booking. Nearness of local pub and short walk to the headland was a bonus.
Had a great nights stay.
Owners Carol and Martin were wonderful - really friendly with helpful advice and excellent local knowledge. Room was cosy, clean and comfortable with en-suite facilities. Excellent choice for breakfast and plenty of off-road parking. Highly recommended.