- 15 guest reviews
"My main reason for choosing this hotel was for its location. The hotel itself is very basic but traditional and has large rooms that are cle..."
"Dog friendly,great helpful staff, room clean and functional. Will go again...."
"Brilliant hotel with fab location..."
"Great apartment, hotel staff were all fantastic, a really great place, fantastic location, can't wait to return there in the summer hols..."
"Good family hotel, nice and clean with a great location close to beach...."
About the hotel
With views of Caldey Island, Clarence House Hotel is just 200 metres from Tenby’s beaches. The lively town centre is just a 5-minute walk away. Guests can enjoy a drink from The Seagull Bar in the beautiful rose garden, or play pool or darts in the games room.
With views of the coast, the seafront dining room provides Evening Meal and breakfast options. Each room has a TV, with many featuring a flat-screen TV. Also provided in all rooms are free tea and coffee and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Tenby Rail Station is less than a 10-minute walk from Clarence House. Boats to Caldey Island can be reached in 10 minutes on foot. There is a lift to all floors and a disabled entrance to the side of the building. The dining room, bar, reception area and lift are all level on the ground floor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Great location for the beach, nice and friendly staff.
My main reason for choosing this hotel was for its location.
The hotel itself is very basic but traditional and has large rooms that are clean and comfortable. The staff are very welcoming and friendly both at reception and at the bar. I stayed along with my 7 year old son and 9 year old nephew and we made the most of the beach and lovely weather whilst we were their so did not use many of the hotels facilities. If you are looking for somewhere close to the beach and shops then this hotel is fine, I would not hesitate to book here again
Great If You Have A Dog
Dog friendly,great helpful staff, room clean and functional.
Will go again.