- 24 guest reviews
"Good family hotel, nice and clean with a great location close to beach...."
"Would definitely visit again..."
"I do understand that rooms = money and profit but very small.But for our one night stay it was fine. I would not of been too happy any longe..."
"The room (studio) was quite small but at the end of the day everything was there that you needed. It was all a bit tired and needs upgrading..."
"I liked the setting, opposite the beach. The hotel was quaintly old fashioned, the staff friendly and helpful and the room small and basic b..."
About the hotel
With views of Caldey Island, Clarence House Hotel is just 200 metres from Tenby’s beaches. The lively town centre is just a 5-minute walk away. Guests can enjoy a drink from The Seagull Bar in the beautiful rose garden, or play pool or darts in the games room.
With views of the coast, the seafront dining room provides Evening Meal and breakfast options. Each room has a TV, with many featuring a flat-screen TV. Also provided in all rooms are free tea and coffee and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Tenby Rail Station is less than a 10-minute walk from Clarence House. Boats to Caldey Island can be reached in 10 minutes on foot. There is a lift to all floors and a disabled entrance to the side of the building. The dining room, bar, reception area and lift are all level on the ground floor.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
damp and dingy. Very poor value
Didn't expect to be in a basement with no natural light, very dingy and wet patches on walls.
Humidifiers on constantly. Not a pleasant experience for £135. Couldn't wait to checkout
No choice of rooms.
Was given an attic room with tiney washroom, hardly big enough.complained and was given a better room which was basic. Hotel tired and old fashioned hence it drew clients of more senior years than myself. Staff were very helpful. Rooms very expensive considering the standard presented