This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the picturesque village of Hatton, the Falcon is within close proximity to the historic towns of Warwick, Shakespeare’s Stratford upon Avon Birmingham's NEC and International Airport. The truly enviable original features await you around every corner mixing this with comfortable modern fixtures making the Falcon a truly wonderful setting for all occasions. The converted barn is the setting for the hotels 8 en-suite rooms which are tastefully decorated all with tea and coffee making facilities and digital television.
The restaurant is open to serve you a wonderful home cooked breakfast between 7. 30am-10. 00am A stones throw away is a very traditional pub/restaurant, which compliments the hotel rooms. The Falcon is family run, with one of the owners being the chef also. With his extensive background knowledge of the hospitality industry spanning over 20 years The Falcon hopes that the overall experience will be one that is not easily forgotten. The friendly, welcoming staff at the Falcon look forward to seeing you soon. Restaurant opening hours Mon - Sat 12:00 - 21. 30 Sun - 12:00 - 19:30
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet