- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"This was a last minute booking and it was what we expected basic but comfortable.only flaw was other occupants making a lot of noise very ea..."
"Not expensive, good value for money, and by the looks of the car park we weren't the only ones to think that. 10 mins walk to St Andrews ce..."
"V.quick check in / check out, room clean and tidy, plenty of sockets (unlike some other local halls) own bath room and a TV ( again unlike s..."
"Excellent standard of accommodation The breakfast was really special..."
"Was pleasantly surprised at the standard of accommodation and breakfast was amazing. Would certainly use again..."
About the hotel
Agnes Blackadder Hall offers comfortable rooms, excellent value and 3 star guest accommodation, Free wifi is available throughout the building. It provides perfect base for those wanting to explore St Andrews, play on the famous links courses and discover all that the Kingdom of Fife can offer during the summer months. Agnes Blackadder Hall is located several hundred yards from the world famous St Andrews golf courses and less than a 10 minute walk from the historic centre of St Andrews.
There is plenty of car-parking spaces for guests so once you arrive you can park your car and then explore the town on foot.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Agnes Blackadder Hall in St Andrews are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
This was a last minute booking and it was what we expected basic but comfortable.only flaw was other occupants making a lot of noise very early in the morning waking us up .