This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quality Inn accommodation We have 3 twin rooms and 1 family room, all rooms are en suite and furnished to a high standard. Ripon is central to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and the North Yorkshire moors, attracting many tourists, walkers, cyclists and bikers. This small cathedral city has plenty to offer, it has a village atmosphere with its lovely market square surrounded by many old buildings.
There are many independent cafes, restaurants and shops. It has some very scenic routes along the River Skell, not to mention the stunning cathedral and Ripon racecourse The Ship is located less than 5 minutes from the market square and less than a mile from the race course. The ship has a large secure car park and an outside seating area. WE ARE ALSO BIKER FRIENDLY. Choose from either a light breakfast, full English or breakfast sandwich. Please Note. The structure of the building means that the B & B accommodation is unsuitable for early hour of the morning party goers.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Ship in Ripon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet