- 19 guest reviews
"The lady in the bar named Dawn was very pleasant and helpful and whilst our room was small it was perfect for us as we were out most of the..."
"Very friendly staff and willing to sort out any problems and give advice about local transport. Also owner asked our advice about how rooms..."
"Weekend break for rock festival, therefore not concerned about noise from the bar. Easy to get to the venue by car, therefore ideal for us...."
"a small but clean and comfortable room and good en-suite. Bed comfortable, all in all very nice little hotel. Only on thing, it would be hel..."
"Good place. Would definitely stay again with them...."
About the hotel
Welcome to our page, before booking please note our rooms are simple yet clean and cozy with the emphasis on comfort. Our ensuite rooms are modern and comfortable. Our dorm style rooms consist of double sized bunk bed and are perfect for large groups looking to visit the area.
We have three Dorm style rooms sleeping 3-5 each. We would also like to add that to access the ensuite rooms two sets of stairs must be walked up, this may be a problem for older guests. If you are looking for some great accommodation in Pwllheli, you can be sure of high standards and a warm welcome from the team at Y Castell!
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
The bed literally filled the room.
Bulbs not working. Dirty carpets, sheets, windows. Music till 1am. Needs new management or demolition. If you only want to pay £40, there must be better somewhere. Alarm bells rang when my booking wasn't in the diary. A reflection of the lack of care for the "customer experience" that was reiterated by the shoddiness and grime that met the eye with every turn of the head. There was nobody at reception in the morning,- after 8. I hope they found the key.
The lady in the bar named Dawn was very pleasant and helpful and whilst our room was small it was perfect for us as we were out most of the day so only needed the room to wash and sleep.