- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A great place to stay and near the centre. The food is always perpect and the staff make you very welcome...."
"The staff were very helpful and the room was nice but with the age of the building it was very creaky and you could hear other rooms doors a..."
"The Chieftain Hotel is tired and in need of modernisation within the bedrooms. I was first of all given a room right above the bar which was..."
"The staff were all fantastic and very friendly! :)..."
About the hotel
The Chieftain is a lively Inn on the outskirts of the city but within 5 minutes of the Centre with its transport links and cultural venues. All the rooms at this Inverness Bed & Breakfast have recently been extensively refurbished and now under the ownership of the Lawson family you are assured of a warm welcome: 14 en-suite rooms with all the expected facilities including flat screen TVs Food is available all day from a varied, good value menu with special meals for children Our multi purpose function room is perfect for family celebrations Our famous sports bar with 5 pool tables is in a separate area Inverness is the starting point for all that the Highlands has to offer
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Very basic Room
Our room was situated above kitchen, it was noisy from about 6.30am with music played loudly.
On arrival at breakfast we weren't happy with the young boys attitude and customer service. Service in bar in evening was lovely and on arrival as well. Room was very basic.
A great place to stay and near the centre.
The food is always perpect and the staff make you very welcome.