This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Chieftain is a lively Inn on the outskirts of the city but within 5 minutes of the Centre with its transport links and cultural venues. All the rooms at this Inverness Bed & Breakfast have recently been extensively refurbished and now under the ownership of the Lawson family you are assured of a warm welcome: 14 en-suite rooms with all the expected facilities including flat screen TVs Food is available all day from a varied, good value menu with special meals for children Our multi purpose function room is perfect for family celebrations Our famous sports bar with 5 pool tables is in a separate area Inverness is the starting point for all that the Highlands has to offer
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet