- Very Good
- 120 guest reviews
"Cheap and cheerful, Clean, comfortable room, nice breakfast, welcoming host. What's not to like?..."
"The hosts were all very attentive and welcoming showing genuine concerns. The position there in Haworth is perfect, very peaceful and well p..."
"We received a friendly welcome. We were only staying for 1 night but for anyone stopping longer to go walking and explore the area, it is a..."
"Amazing welcome room with a view and breakfast, lovely staff, couldn't do enough for you. Very good and very polite at all times stayed befo..."
"We really enjoyed our two night stay at the apothecary guest house.a comfortable room in an old property. It has great character.! If you ar..."
About the hotel
Established in 1987, we are a friendly family owned guest house. Situated at the top of the famous cobbled Haworth Main Street opposite the Bronte church. We are two minutes walk from the Bronte Parsonage and the famous Yorkshire Moors.
The Worth Valley steam railway is just a 10 minute walk away. Ample parking is available outside the guest house or close by. Rooms to the rear of the building have panoramic views of the surrounding moors, whilst those at the front overlook Haworth's famous Main street. Built around 1640 you will delight in it's quaintness, the oak beams, intricate passageways and millstone grit exterior. Our breakfast rooms has the best views in the village. The Apothecary has had many uses in the past 400 years, including an inn, the Co-Op (see pulley wheel at the top of the building) private dwelling and a book shop. One can only wonder at the lives and dramas played out over the years.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money!
Cheap and cheerful, Clean, comfortable room, nice breakfast, welcoming host.
What's not to like?
Very welcoming hosts
The hosts were all very attentive and welcoming showing genuine concerns.
The position there in Haworth is perfect, very peaceful and well placed for everything from unique shops, eateries, history of the area and the Worth Valley Steam Railway, something for every age group. For myself being born in Keighley now living in The Midlands this was perfect for visiting family.