- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Very good for the money. Staff were polite and helpful. As this is actually a pub, don't expect it to be quiet on a Friday night...."
"The location was good but had no parking so you had to park in a public car park over night. Good location, room, food and staff. Unfortunat..."
"Really lovely little pub, the room was lovely except for having dirty towels and it being a twin room with the beds pushed together to act a..."
"Lovely large bed. Very clean. More amenities in the room than is expected of pub accommodation...."
"The staff were very friendly and welcoming...."
About the hotel
The Rose and Crown Hotel offers 8 en-suite bedrooms on a bed & breakfast tariff. This former coaching inn, in the centre of Carmarthen, underwent major renovation in 2005. All rooms are fully refurbished & decorated in a modern style.
There is a choice of double twin and family rooms, all with wifi, sky tv, dvd, radio, tea and coffee making facilities. Our busy bar and restaurant provide quality ales and premium lagers, serving prime welsh steak, fish and seafood, quality local produce, and luscious desserts. We are a comfortable 40 minutes drive from the ferry port of Pembroke Dock, and about 50 minutes from Fishguard. We are easy to find. Parking is plentiful- there are large car parks within 50 yards, and coach parking close by. Just follow signs for the town centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very good for the money.
Staff were polite and helpful. As this is actually a pub, don't expect it to be quiet on a Friday night.
Good room, Good location, Good staff, Good food, poor parking not on site and very noisy.
The location was good but had no parking so you had to park in a public car park over night.
Good location, room, food and staff. Unfortunately we were at the front of the premises and it had a taxi rank below which was very busy and noisy from 12 midnight until about 4am on the Friday and Saturday we stayed.o don't plan on getting much sleep. Would stay again only if I could get a double room at the rear of the premises.