- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Great stay at the hotel, unfortunately the room was above the front entrance, suggest a soft close door. Bath tap and shower both leaked. Ap..."
"We only had breakfast, the quality of the food was good, however, elements of our breakfast was over cooked. We would have prefered a pot of..."
"The kings Head is nestled amongst a quiet area made up of shops, a market and a castle. The room was clean and well furnished, it even had i..."
"We enjoyed a good and quiet stay in this nice traditional old inn only yards from a small market, an information centre, small castle, vario..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Nathan. We will definitely return. Ps even our chocolate lab was made welcome...."
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast in Llandovery doesn’t come better than a stay at the Kings Head! Situated in the historical market town of Llandovery, in the heart of the Breacon Beacons, the Kings Head Inn has a bar, a restaurant, comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi. All of our 10 en-suite bedrooms are individually furnished with comfortable beds, crisp cotton linen and all the facilities that you’d expect from a four star coaching inn. We also offer complimentary wi-fi in public areas.
With car parking on site, a fabulous full cooked Welsh breakfast and the promise of a good night’s sleep, we look forward to welcoming you as our guest at the Kings Head in Llandovery. The Kings Head’s restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and a menu that incorporates locally sourced produce. The 1700s building was once The Bank of the Black Ox, one of the first banks in Wales. It is only minutes away from local amenities
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Biking in Wales
Great stay at the hotel, unfortunately the room was above the front entrance, suggest a soft close door.
Bath tap and shower both leaked. Apart from that we would definitely stay again.
The King's Head
We only had breakfast, the quality of the food was good, however, elements of our breakfast was over cooked.
We would have prefered a pot of tea and not a cup form a large pot that was tainted with coffee. Our room was very clean and we had all we needed. Having said that I would still go again as it was excellent value of money.