- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable...."
"Really enjoyed our stay thank you. Would recommend this beautiful bed and breakfast to anyone and value for money...."
"The owners of the B&B were friendly and helpful and the hearty breakfast provided a good start to the day. We were given a room in the annex..."
"Had a lovely weekend. Very nice couple and the breakfast was delicious...."
"We stayed overnight at this lovely little B&B on our way back from a weekend in London. We were met by the owner and shown to our room which..."
About the hotel
The Old Rectory Guest House is a grade 2 listed building located in the preservation area of Staveley Town. This fine old house, built in 1719 on the foundations of an earlier building, was widely believed to contain a passage leading from its cellars to the church across the road. The Rectory's most famous inhabitants were the Gisbournes, james and Franci, successively Rectors of Staveley from 1716 to 1821.
We are a family run guesthouse (since 1985) with a 3 star Visit England award and also a 5 star food hygiene certificate.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Clean and comfortable.
Old Rectory Guest House
Really enjoyed our stay thank you.
Would recommend this beautiful bed and breakfast to anyone and value for money.