This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Navigator sits in a prime position opposite Swanwick Marina on the scenic River Hamble just outside Southampton. The nautical-inspired interior extends into the 23 individually designed modern bedrooms, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The Navigator’s traditional cooked breakfasts will more than whet the appetite as will the pub’s hugely popular seasonal lunch and dinner menus carefully created using locally sourced produce.
A superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines and champagnes. The Navigator couldn’t be more accessible and is perfect for families, tourists and business travellers. The pub’s ‘Chart Room’ can accommodate 48 seated guests and proves hugely popular for weddings and business meetings. Just a 20-minute drive from Southampton, 15 minutes from Southampton Airport and 2 miles from the M27 motorway, the pub also offers extensive free on-site parking. Please be aware that we have a function room often occupied at weekends, however music is efficiently stopped at 11:30 PM.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet