- 4 guest reviews
"We stayed here for one night (New Years Eve) and it was an absolute pleasure. The owners were very welcoming from the moment we arrived and..."
"Everything was perfect. Room was lovely - the bathroom was pure bliss. Breakfast was a delight. Definitely come back here again...."
"An absolutely stunning bed and breakfast off the beaten track. The rooms were beautiful, comfortable and peaceful. Pam and her husband were..."
"We had the privilege of staying at this first class B & B On Sunday 25th Aug 2013. Our visit was part of a weekend away for my wife's birthd..."
About the hotel
Willington Lodge, home of the Morris Family, has been carefully restored in the spirit of the original Georgian architecture, retaining original features and now offers very comfortable Bed & Breakfast suites for our guests. Everybody has a warm welcome and is considered to be part of the family during their stay. On arrival: • A welcome tray offering a selection of teas, coffee, water and other goodies.
• Luxurious pure down duvets and pillows. • Molton Brown toiletries are presented in your bathroom. • TV and Internet Access, iPod docking station. • A selection of magazines. • Fresh flowers and luxury chocolates can be arranged on arrival or during your stay for special occasions. After a night of peaceful sleep, the idea is that you awake refreshed, bouncing with energy, and hopefully hungry, to sample one of Pam’s Aga-cooked breakfasts. These are made with sausages and bacon from Mark and Jayne Lewis who run Lewis's Farm Shop, Willington’s own eggs and regionally grown produce, delicious !! A continental breakfast is also available if required, and vegetarian options. A selection of teas and freshly brewed coffee, fresh apple or orange juice. Breakfast is served in the dining room. Corporate Rates - Mid Week Single Occupancy Sunday - Thursday for the Business Traveller visiting the Wrexham Industrial Estate or Whitchurch - conveniently located only 10 minutes drive. 30 minutes drive from Chester Business Park. Quick Checkouts, Continental Breakfast tray if preferred, very quiet work station with complimentary internet access, elegant surroundings, private meeting rooms, board meetings etc can all be arranged. NOW OPEN Lady Willington Camping and Caravan Park - throughout the year 5 Hard standing pitches,16 amp electric hook ups, grey waste water disposal, drinking water, TV hook up & Wifi on your pitch, Toilet/Shower/Kitchen/Laundry 10 tent pitches Families/dogs/couples welcome Call for prices/availability 01948 830275
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, Horse Riding
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We 100% recommend this beautiful B&B!
We stayed here for one night (New Years Eve) and it was an absolute pleasure.
The owners were very welcoming from the moment we arrived and the little touches they added to our room with chocolates and our own bottle of bubbly made the stay even more special. Very clean and tidy house, warm and homely and a lovely freshly prepared breakfast in the morning. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice relaxing break away.
Everything was perfect.
Room was lovely - the bathroom was pure bliss. Breakfast was a delight. Definitely come back here again.