- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed here for one night (New Years Eve) and it was an absolute pleasure. The owners were very welcoming from the moment we arrived and..."
About the hotel
Willington Lodge, home to the Morris Family,has been carefully restored in the spirit of the original Georgian architecture, retaining original features and now offers very comfortable Bed & Breakfast rooms for our guests. Everybody has a warm welcome and is considered to be part of the family during their stay. On arrival: • A welcome tray offering a selection of teas, coffee, water and other goodies.
• Luxurious pure down duvets and pillows. • Molton Brown toiletries are presented in your bathroom. • TV and Internet Access, iPod docking station. • A selection of magazines. • Fresh flowers and luxury chocolates can be arranged on arrival or during your stay for special occasions. After a night of peaceful sleep, the idea is that you awake refreshed, bouncing with energy, and hopefully hungry, to sample one of Pam’s Aga-cooked breakfasts. These are made with locally sourced ingredients, free range eggs and regionally grown produce, delicious !! A continental breakfast is also available if required, and vegetarian options. A selection of teas and freshly brewed coffee, fresh apple or orange juice. Breakfast is served in the dining room. Corporate Rates - Mid Week Single Occupancy Sunday - Thursday for the Business Traveller visiting the Wrexham Industrial Estate or Whitchurch - conveniently located only 10 minutes drive. 30 minutes drive from Chester Business Park. Quick Checkouts, Continental Breakfast tray if preferred, very quiet work station with complimentary internet access, elegant surroundings, private meeting rooms, board meetings etc can all be arranged. NOW OPEN Lady Willington Camping and Caravan Park - throughout the year 5 Hard standing pitches,16 amp electric hook ups, grey waste water disposal, drinking water, TV hook up & Wifi on your pitch, Toilet/Shower/Kitchen/Laundry 10 tent pitches Families/dogs/couples welcome Also Lord Willington 2 bedroom cottage.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Beauty Salon/Manicure , Horse Riding
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We 100% recommend this beautiful B&B!
We stayed here for one night (New Years Eve) and it was an absolute pleasure.
The owners were very welcoming from the moment we arrived and the little touches they added to our room with chocolates and our own bottle of bubbly made the stay even more special. Very clean and tidy house, warm and homely and a lovely freshly prepared breakfast in the morning. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice relaxing break away.