- 17 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly and the rooms were modern and appointed as you would expect. Shower in the bathroom was a bit dated and you need to ask..."
"Would have been good to be able to purchase a real coffee not instant and have a choice of a continental breakfast if full English isn't wan..."
"The accommodation was clean and ideal for a nights rest. However was disappointed with the fact we had no heating or hot water as the boiler..."
"The welcome was friendly, the room was modern and comfortable. The experience was a bit odd. I turned up at reception and waited for ages, n..."
"Dont be put off from the outside - all looks a bit dated and could do with a make over but the owner has all this in hand - the reception ar..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Haveli Hotel Haveli hotel is situated in Pontyclun business park, 10 minutes drive from Cardiff and 20 minutes from Swansea, this hotel is perfect if you are working in the area. Local to the M4, with our free secure car park. Haveli Hotel is a motel-style offers a very casual and comfortable rooms, suitable for contractors, businessmen and families.
Just recently newly refurbished rooms you will see that our hotel has all the facilities to make your stay complete. Plasma HD LCD screen 32 inch, oakwood interior with a modern twist. Also we have an authentic Indian Restaurant (opened Tuesday to Sunday) we also offer room service. Our bar area is ideal for anyone needing entertainment with Sky Sports, so you can watch live sports. We also have a very secluded lounge area with a live fire place could help you to relax.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Great Accommodation, Shame about the Breakfast
Staff were friendly and the rooms were modern and appointed as you would expect.
Shower in the bathroom was a bit dated and you need to ask at reception for a hairdryer. One word of caution though, don't buy the breakfast. The two sausages had peculiar taste, one slice of bacon was cardboard, two eggs overcooked, two very small buttton mushrooms that were soggy & cold and quarter of a tomato..for £6, not great.
Basic accommmodation at good price
Would have been good to be able to purchase a real coffee not instant and have a choice of a continental breakfast if full English isn't wanted.