- 6 guest reviews
"Great location, friendly staff and great facilities and food...."
"Rooms equipped to a good standard, lots of energy saving devices around the place. Rooms have Tv & Dvd players, ensuite bathrooms well prese..."
"Greeted with tea and homemade welsh cakes. Big airy bedroom and good sized ensuite. Everyone friendly and helpful. Swimming pool great. Real..."
"We had a good stay, the room was confortable and spotlessly clean- quite a plain room, and the bathroom quite small with a small cubicle sho..."
"We recently had a three night stay in order to visit our daughter at university. We arrived after 8pm and were greeted with a very warm welc..."
About the hotel
Lolfa Cynin is a 4 Star Rated Guest Accommodation. The converted coach house has been transformed and now comprises 8 high quality beautiful en-suite bedrooms, decorated and maintained to the highest standard. Breakfast is freshly cooked to order and includes fruit juices, pastries, cereals, toast, yogurt, fruit and a range of hot meals from our breakfast menu.
For business, we have the Conference room available for private hire. Our facilities are able to cater for day long Meetings, Functions, Team Building, Courses, Conferences and more. Residential Conferences are ideal. Our aim is to make your business event even more special. To round off our superb facilities, we have the Llety Cynin Leisure Club, comprising a 40 foot Swimming Pool with counter current, Spa Pool, Sauna and state-of-the-art Gym. There are a range of Tourist Attractions, including the National Botanic Garden of Wales, Oakwood Theme Park, gorgeous Pembrokeshire beaches within a short driving distance, with the Cities of Swansea and Cardiff close enough for a day trip.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Business stop over
Great location, friendly staff and great facilities and food.
Great peaceful retreat
Rooms equipped to a good standard, lots of energy saving devices around the place.
Rooms have Tv & Dvd players, ensuite bathrooms well presented with refillable toiletries sourced locally. Lovely bedding with local wool accessories gave it a nice touch. Curtains are quite thin so not great if you want a lie in at summer time but wont want to miss breakfast. Breakfast good choice of foods and catered for food allergy sufferers. Spa facilities are great, nice to have a pool to swim in. Location is so peaceful & quiet its great for a relaxing break away.