This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lothlorien Cottage is a luxuriously furnished 4 + Visit Wales star self catering cottage with 3 bedrooms which very comfortably sleep 5 people,Including Children There is also a Babycot available . It benefits from Free wireless broadband, private parking and Egyptian Cotton sheets and towels. Please note that price per night is the price for the whole three bedroomed cottage .
Guests are welcomed with wine , cake and marmalade. It is a lovingly restored self catering holiday cottage offering visitors a comfortable and cosy sitting room, a well equipped, sunny kitchen with dining area, and a bathroom in which to unwind and luxuriate . The pretty garden has a patio area and barbecue and is a lovely spot for outdoor dining, there is also a meadow garden which attracts many birds and butterflies. The garden opens onto a Wetlands Reserve with views over Mount Cawdor. Only 30 mins from the centre of Swansea , business guests will find it a welcome change from hotel rooms, The main bedroom is a luxurious double room, situated downstairs, near the living room. All bedding is provided and there is Wardrobe space, drawers and shelves to comfortably unpack and feel at home The twin bedroom and single room are situated upstairs next to the spacious bathroom. There is a romantic roll top bath with overhead shower and luxurious Egyptian Cotton Towels for guests The beds are excellent quality and most guests specifically comment on the comfortable night's sleep they have while on holiday here. The Kitchen with a lovely granite floor is fully equipped with an oven,microwave,washing machine,spin dryer. fridge and freezer. Wireless broadband is available throughout and a selection of CD,s and DVD,s to listen to or watch. After a day's beachcombing in the glorious Gower Peninsular or sightseeing in the Beautiful Vale of Neath or the Brecon Beacons you can look forward to Lothlorien's warm welcoming atmosphere and a very comfortable and luxurious night. There are lockable sheds for bike storage. Location 9 miles from The M4 15 minutes from Ammanford and Pontardawe 30 minutes from Centre of Swansea or Neath 30 minutes from LLandeilo brecon beacons 35 minutes from Gower Peninsular 35 minutes from LLanelli
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet