- 1 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay here either side of climbing Ben Nevis which is an easy 15 min drive away. Landlord very knowledgable and gave us some good..."
About the hotel
Looking out onto Ben Nevis, Aonach Mhor and the Gray Corries, Achnabobane Farmhouse offers the outdoor enthusiast the perfect stopover. Just `5 minutes from the Aonach Mhor Ski & Mountain bike Centre, we estimate that you can get from breakfast to piste in 30-45 minutes. In the same amount of time, keen walkers can be en-route for the summits of some of Scotland's most challenging mountains.
The location of Achnabobane Farmhouse provides an ideal central base for exploring The Highlands to best advantage. Round journeys to all the destinations shown - with plenty of time to spend when you get there - are easily achievable in a day. Alternatively, you can simply chill out and enjoy the local area, famed for its wide variety of outdoor pursuits, wildlife, film locations (Harry Potter) and numerous attractions and places of interest to explore. At Achnabobane Farmhouse, we strive to offer our Guests an excellent standard of accommodation and customer comfort. Our Guest lounge offer unparalleled views of the mountains, with a wide range of books, games and videos,T. V. complete with Sky Satellite channels too. Wi Fi Internet. Our dining room looks out onto the Nevis mountain range. With that kind of backdrop, breakfast has a difficult job in competing, but we try, as our breakfast Includes home made sausages and fresh laid eggs from our own hens. Pets are welcome (small fee)
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/04/2016 to 30/03/2018 - If we do not receive any notice of arrival time and/or arrival is after 19:00hrs. We reserve right to consider the booking a No Show and card(s) debited accordingly plus an additional £37 admin fee. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good stop for a mountain climb
Enjoyed our stay here either side of climbing Ben Nevis which is an easy 15 min drive away.
Landlord very knowledgable and gave us some good tips on places to go, though his sense of humour may be off-putting to some. We enjoyed it anyway. Nice breakfast too.