About the hotel
Mill Rythe Holiday Village is nestled away on the western side of Chichester harbour on the fantastic Hayling Island. With beautiful beaches, stunning costal walks and world famous local attractions, Mill Rythe is the perfect base for business or pleasure. With an array of facilities and organised activities, archery, indoor swimming pool, pool tables and table tennis, it’s all here.
Alternatively the lovely landscaped gardens and waterside location offers you the chance to relax and unwind at your own pace. One of Britain's most important historic navel ports, Portsmouth, is just a few miles from us, where you can visit the vibrant and newly developed Gunwharf Quays or if history is for you, Nelson's flag ship HMS Victory. Our comfortable chalet style rooms include en-suite shower or bath, central heating, tea & coffee facilities and freeview TV and are situated around the village. We have a variety of rooms that will suit every taste, need and of course budget. Our large and spacious restaurant is perfectly positioned, just a few steps from our ballroom and under the same roof. Our restaurant is open for breakfast 8 am - 9 am and dinner 6 pm - 7 pm (subject to change, please check on arrival) and can cater for up to 500 diners and is used exclusively and inclusively for residential guests and has a set menu offering. Our evening entertainment is themed round our midweek and weekend breaks which are geared around our mature customers with such themes as Wartime & Music Hall, giving you plenty of opportunities to dance the night away. WIfi is also available in our reception area only. Majority of our breaks are for adults only, please check directly with Mill Rythe for family breaks offering. Please note:- Mill Rythe is a Holiday Village and not a hotel. Rooms are predominantly individual chalets. The restaurant is a large 600 seat restaurant which provides set menus. Mill Rythe specializes in Adult breaks for the over 50's and is a destination popular with coaching holidays. During the school holidays our breaks change to family breaks that are full of activities and entertainment.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
one night stay
after leaving portsmouth music on southsea common sat at 1-15 arrived at mill rythe about 2am sun.
I had told their office I would be arriving after 1am sun was told they would notify security. When I got to reception which understandably was locked I rang the relevant no on the door, took me half an hour to get any contact. security said they weren't told I would be late but then showed us to chalet. After the slight bit of bovver finally got some shut eye. Problem was did not get much as you have to be out of room by 10am.