- 2 guest reviews
"After a hard day working on the docks, I needed some peace and quiet and The Farmhouse provided that. The owner is very pleasant and accommo..."
"Unfortunately I only needed to stay for one night but would have been only too happy to spend several here. The Host, Mike, was superb; ever..."
About the hotel
The Farmhouse, Bridge Farm, is a large modern homely bed and breakfast in the small East Yorkshire village of Rawcliffe Bridge near Goole and Thorne. We are situated close to the M18, M62 and the M180. Robin Hood Airport and Doncaster are less than 30 minutes away while, with close proximity to 3 motorways, The Farmhouse provides easy access to Leeds, Hull, Scunthorpe and Sheffield.
Accommodation is in large double or twin-bedded rooms. One large double room is en-suite and the other 3 rooms share bathrooms. Free wireless internet access is available. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
After a hard day working on the docks, I needed some peace and quiet and The Farmhouse provided that.
The owner is very pleasant and accommodating and cooks an excellent breakfast. Would highly recommend The Farmhouse if you need a relaxing retreat and will return there if ever the need arises.
Unfortunately I only needed to stay for one night but would have been only too happy to spend several here.
The Host, Mike, was superb; everything very timely, orderly and with a great degree of perfection. If I ever need to "stay away" in that part of the country again, this will be the first place that I will look up