- 22 guest reviews
"We arrived to find the hotel in a power cut affecting the whole area. Luckily, we had had dinner on our way through to LLangollen that eveni..."
"An overnight stay. Checked in the afternoon and soon made use of the spa facilities. Had a cpl of drinks in the hotel bar around 10ish and h..."
"We had a great stay at The Wild Pheasant, thank you so much. The setting, hotel, spa and breakfast were all wonderful. I would love to come..."
"I do understand that mistakes happen and the hotel's was to double book my room, potentially embarrassing for the couple we walked in on and..."
"No problems here. Provided what I wanted for last minute trip. A bit more than I wanted to pay, but all I could find as there was event at S..."
About the hotel
In a peaceful, idyllic setting, the hotel combines the traditional charm and attractive original features of a 19th century building with the contemporary chic of extensive and luxurious spa facilities. Guests can use our Spa facilities for £10. 00 per person.
Set in the tranquil, naturally beautiful, surroundings of gently rolling pasture land in the Vale of Llangollen, the hotel has a superb location for a relaxing, restful and restorative leisure or spa break. Chester, Wrexham and Shrewsbury are all within easy reach and Liverpool and Manchester are both just an hours’ drive away. As well as a peaceful and relaxing location, comfortable accommodation and superb, luxurious spa facilities with Hair dressing, the hotel also offers excellent value Romantic breaks.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Professional staff rose to challenging situation
We arrived to find the hotel in a power cut affecting the whole area.
Luckily, we had had dinner on our way through to LLangollen that evening. The power problems continued intermittently through the night, and guests woke up to a hotel without hot water. The staff maintained an admirable professionality throughout, looking after guests with the drinks and cold food that they could manage to produce. Somehow they still managed to produce a very good cooked breakfast in the morning - appreciated after a cold shower. We were offered additional free treats to compensate, such as free use of the spa, but didn't take up the offer, as we wanted to be out in the sunshine. We felt that the staff did everything possible to make our stay as pleasant as they could under the circumstances. At the price we paid for B&B this was still good value, due in large measure to the excellent staff, particularly the lovely lady on reception and the young man at the bar.
The Wild Pheasant Hotel
This hotel is in a perfect location to visit Llangollen.
Staff were friendly and helpful especially at breakfast. Unfortunately the rooms were not up to expectations and the hotel was a little tired and dated in places.