- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"A good standard of accommodation, situated near to the A5 and easy to find. The hotel is within easy reach of the town and makes a good base..."
"The accommodation was basic, old school TV/DVD combo with freeview that took a bit of negotiating to pick up a semi decent signal, but for t..."
"We stayed at the Wild Pheasant for three days and were in the older part of the hotel. No complaints about the value for money overall via L..."
"The bedroom was a standard but more than adequate and very spacious. Particularly enjoyed the dining and the spa - ideal on a wet windy Dece..."
"We arrived to find the hotel in a power cut affecting the whole area. Luckily, we had had dinner on our way through to LLangollen that eveni..."
About the hotel
In a peaceful, idyllic setting, the hotel combines the traditional charm and attractive original features of a 19th century building with the contemporary chic of extensive and luxurious spa facilities. Guests can use our Spa facilities for £10. 00 per person.
Set in the tranquil, naturally beautiful, surroundings of gently rolling pasture land in the Vale of Llangollen, the hotel has a superb location for a relaxing, restful and restorative leisure or spa break. Chester, Wrexham and Shrewsbury are all within easy reach and Liverpool and Manchester are both just an hours’ drive away. As well as a peaceful and relaxing location, comfortable accommodation and superb, luxurious spa facilities with Hair dressing, the hotel also offers excellent value Romantic breaks.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
A restful night
A good standard of accommodation, situated near to the A5 and easy to find.
The hotel is within
easy reach of the town and makes a good base for exploring the area.
Great for price, but on the basic side
The accommodation was basic, old school TV/DVD combo with freeview that took a bit of negotiating to pick up a semi decent signal, but for the price we really couldn't complain.
No wifi was available and phone signals were non existent when in the room so a wifi connection would have been ideal. Bed was comfy and all amenities did what they needed too. Slight confusion over food times, the info pack in the room said 9.30pm, the board outside said 10.00pm and the staff said 8.30pm so would be good to see something non conflicting, we arrived quite late so had to go to a local shop for food which was disappointing. We managed to order on the second night just before the cut off and have to say the food was worth it. Overall you get what you pay for, the staff were extremely helpful, polite and friendly.