This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The two storey spacious and stylish apartment sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms and is situated in the heart of the vibrant and historic Leith area of the city. A traditional Edinburgh 'double upper' in a B listed Georgian building, it is exceptionally well-placed for all that Edinburgh has to offer. The award winning pubs and restaurants of the 'Shore' (including three with Michelin stars from Martin Wishart, Tom Kitchin and Tony Borthwick) are all within strolling distance.
Excellent seafood restaurants and great pub food are a speciality of the area which is also home to the Scottish Malt Whisky Society and the royal yacht Britannia. The apartment is two minutes walk from bus stops with regular local bus services to all the theatres, galleries and arts and festival venues. The Princes Street area of the city centre is a 15 minute bus ride, a 35-40 minute walk or a short taxi ride away. Guests can also take advantage of free on street parking.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet