- 50 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend this accommodation to anyone looking to stay in the St Andrews area...."
"We really enjoyed the stay. There was a friendly welcome and nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely go again...."
"Very nice room, welcoming owner, first class breakfast..."
"Very welcoming b&b lovely clean and comfortable rooms ,good home cooked breakfast ...."
"The owner was very friendly the bedroom and en- suite were spotless on bus route to St. Andrews or Dundeeg..."
About the hotel
Family run friendly bed and breakfast. Close to the world famous golf resort and University town of St Andrews. Private parking to rear of property.
Close to leuchars rail station and on main bus route to St Andrews and Dundee and surrounding villages 1. 5 miles from Fife coastal path Both rooms are ensuite
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/05/2013 to 29/05/2020 - Please note that you can pay at the hotel only by cheque or cash. We only use your card details to secure your booking. The LateRooms.com rates for shangri-la bed and breakfast in St Andrews are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend this accommodation to anyone looking to stay in the St Andrews area.
shangri-la bed and breakfast
We really enjoyed the stay.
There was a friendly welcome and nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely go again.