- 20 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay very much. Really nice host. Good breakfast, fresh fruits would be nice too. Coffee is disgusting (as everywhere in scot..."
"Unfortunately St. Andrews has no train station ... but this place is extremely conveniently located on the bus route between Leuchars (the n..."
"We loved staying in Shangri-La B&B. The beds were super comfortable which was exactly what we needed at the end of our trip. Breakfast was e..."
"My son and I had a very nice stay. Jean is very friendly and helpful. It is right on the bus route and it is only a 10 minute commute to St...."
"The Shangri-La Bed and Breakfast provides an excellent touring base for exploring St Andrews and the Fife Area. Located in the quiet village..."
About the hotel
Family run friendly bed and breakfast. Close to the world famous golf resort and University town of St Andrews. Private parking to rear of property.
Close to leuchars rail station and on main bus route to St Andrews and Dundee and surrounding villages 1. 5 miles from Fife coastal path Both rooms are ensuite
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 02/05/2013 to 29/05/2020 - Please note that you can pay at the hotel only by cheque or cash. We only use your card details to secure your booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice little house, superb hosts! We would stay again!
We enjoyed our stay very much.
Really nice host. Good breakfast, fresh fruits would be nice too. Coffee is disgusting (as everywhere in scotland :O)
Excellent place for stays in St.Andrews and Fyfe
Andrews has no train station ... but this place is extremely conveniently located on the bus route between Leuchars (the nearest stop) and St.Andrews - the 99 bus stop is virtually in front of the doorstep. Buses every ten minutes (at least on week days) and a pub situated close for lunch and dinner. Good food for breakfast and I enjoyed the warm welcome and excellent quality accommodation. Quiet location with a nice view to the back garden and the meadows beyond. The only caveat is the size of the room which I would not recommend for a stay longer than a few days.