- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The staff were great... from reception to the dining room. The one negative is that lots of rooms (including ours) are facing the road which..."
"Great hotel, very enjoyable night stay. We were advised prior to arrival that we may hear noise in our room from the bar until late, althoug..."
"I only ate breakfast there but it was extremely good with plenty of food choices including pastries. It was nice and hot, there are plenty o..."
"I stayed at this hotel as it was quite near to The Belfry where I had to attend a work function.My main comment about The Royal Hotel would..."
"Stayed here on Saturday night 16/8, had been made aware of noise levels due to live music it wasnt something they tried to hide and I thorou..."
About the hotel
With modern, elegantly furnished rooms, The Royal Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield. This classic Georgian building still retains some of its original features. The Royal has excellent transport links and free off-road parking for guests.
The Royal Hotel is an excellent choice for visitors to Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham city centre and the NEC. Live music is played over the weekend, with late music Friday & Saturday.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 26/08/2014 to 22/09/2014 - The hotel, bar & restaurant areas are having a refurb during this time. Accommodation is available from 26th August on room only basis as no food until refurb is complete. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were great...
from reception to the dining room. The one negative is that lots of rooms (including ours) are facing the road which means that there is a lot of noise. Either take ear plugs or ask for a different room...
Great place to stay, highly recommend.
Great hotel, very enjoyable night stay.
We were advised prior to arrival that we may hear noise in our room from the bar until late, although you could hear the music it was no different to having the window open in a city center hotel. Will be staying here again for sure!