- 6 guest reviews
"Well maintained hotel, clean and Tidy. Room was on the small side but adequate. Shower was small and shower pressure was very low, although..."
"The staff were great... from reception to the dining room. The one negative is that lots of rooms (including ours) are facing the road which..."
"Great hotel, very enjoyable night stay. We were advised prior to arrival that we may hear noise in our room from the bar until late, althoug..."
"I only ate breakfast there but it was extremely good with plenty of food choices including pastries. It was nice and hot, there are plenty o..."
"I stayed at this hotel as it was quite near to The Belfry where I had to attend a work function.My main comment about The Royal Hotel would..."
About the hotel
With modern, elegantly furnished rooms, The Royal Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield. This classic Georgian building still retains some of its original features. The Royal has excellent transport links and free off-road parking for guests.
The Royal Hotel is an excellent choice for visitors to Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham city centre and the NEC. Live music is played over the weekend, with late music Friday & Saturday. Which will cause disturbance to the rooms above.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Concierge , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Well maintained hotel, clean and Tidy.
Room was on the small side but adequate. Shower was small and shower pressure was very low, although shower and bathroom was very clean
We paid £95 for one night.
We we're told about the noise above the "bar" and we thought it was ok. It's more like a club the music is that loud, the bass was moving the bed. The room was a lot smaller than advertised online too. There was a note on the bed saying we we're charged a reduced rate because of the noise and the fun run the next day but that's not true. £95 for a box room. With no sleep