- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Only stayed at the Angel one night, but found the staff to be polite & helpful. Our room was upgraded on arrival at no extra cost. The are..."
"An excellent hotel in the centre of the town within a 15 minute walk of the station - though taxis are readily available outside the station..."
"Lovely public areas however the room itself was tired. The cap off the hot water tap was missing and you couldn't shower as the two switches..."
"What can i say, on arrival our room was up-graded with no extra charge. The room was spotless. It was my 50th birthday so a real treat. The..."
"Lovely place to stay in great walking country, even provides packed lunches if you're going out walking! Friendly and helpful reception, as..."
About the hotel
Established in 1829 as a Posting Inn, Caradog Hotels Ltd. , a privately owned company took over The Angel Hotel in 2003. The vision is to create a luxurious experience while being made to feel at home with unparalleled attention to detail and exceptional personalized service.
The Angel strives to offer guests a level of personal attention and comfort that exceeds expectations.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Angel Hotel in ABERGAVENNY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
one night stay @ Angel Hotel in Abergavenny. UK.
Only stayed at the Angel one night, but found the staff to be polite & helpful.
Our room was upgraded on arrival at no extra cost.
The areas of the hotel I used were all very clean & furnished to a high standard.
Our room was comfortable & well equipped. The en-suite shower was very good, easy to use & hot water delivery reasonably quick.
We experienced very good service & enjoyed a tasty breakfast which was included with our booking.
Would recommend & stay at this hotel again in future, parking was easy & hotel is in an ideal location.
A beacon of excellence at the gateway to the Beacons
An excellent hotel in the centre of the town within a 15 minute walk of the station - though taxis are readily available outside the station itself.
The accommodation is modern, well equipped and spotlessly clean, and there is lift service to all floors. The dining room is spacious, light and airy and, if the full standard breakfast is typical, the quality of the food is excellent and the portions generous. The staff are very helpful (and plentiful), and the standard of service is a delight.