- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Very good accommodation..."
"Excellent value. Only stayed one night on business but served the purpose really well. Ample free parking, decent sized room with a powerful..."
"We stayed overnight whilst watching the wales match, the company was friendly, the staff were polite and helpful. The rooms itself was moder..."
"Friendly welcoming staff, high quality accommodation (better than expected)..."
"Room was really nice, and came with a big bathroom too!..."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated less than a mile from the M4 (Junc 38), the Twelve Knights is a warm and welcoming pub with a traditional feel. There are 11 en-suite bedrooms (newly refurbished), including twins, singles, doubles and a family room. As well as a traditional bar and restaurant, facilities include two meeting rooms one of which is a ground-floor function room catering up to 150 guests, which can also act as a separate restaurant.
The menu changes seasonally and includes pub favourites such as burgers, fish and chips, and steaks, as well as lighter options including pasta, salads, jacket potatoes and fresh fish. Roast dinners are available on Sundays. Nearby are Margam Park, Aberavon beach, Afan Argoed forest park and the Mumbles, while the motorway links also make more distant attractions easily accessible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very good accommodation
Only stayed one night on business but served the purpose really well. Ample free parking, decent sized room with a powerful shower. Enjoyed one of the best steaks I have had for a while plus an enjoyable pint of Brains bitter. My only criticism would be the quality of the single bed I had which was lacking in support and not that comfy.